- Ideal for residential and commercial drinking water solutions
- Standard sizes: 1812-100, 1812-150, 3012-500, 4040
- Custom-sizes available on demand
DWROTM flat sheet membrane
- World’s only biomimetic membrane
- High quality and stable performance
- Danish and fully patented technology
Use nature to stand out in the water purifier market
- The competitive market for household water purification puts players under pressure to innovate and differentiate their products. Nature’s own solution to water purification may be just what you need to make your water purifier stand out.
- All of our products contain aquaporins, the proteins responsible for transporting and purifying water in all living cells. Billions of years of evolution have made aquaporins super-efficient and super-selective, far better than any man-made water filter.
- By incorporating aquaporins into our biomimetic membranes, we enable you to tailor-clean water faster and more energy-efficiently than ever before.
How it works?
When tap water flows through the Aquaporin Inside® membrane in your water purifier, the natural aquaporin proteins act like a super-highway for pure water. Naturally purified water flows through the tap, while dissolved solids pass out via a different stream. Water flow is facilitated by normal tap pressure – or a mechanical pump if your water purifier has one. The purifier can be installed near the faucet or where the water enters the house. It’s simple, fast and produces naturally great tasting water.